Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Questions

After a couple of days of slinging paints and slopping glues, I found myself wondering, What in the world am I doing?


I looked at my paint splattered, sticky hands and the projects spread across the worktable and asked the sister to question #1, Why did I start this?

The answers came quickly, backwards, but quickly... #2 - to encourage someone in their walk with God; to put scripture in the hands of the person who ends up with these books.... and #1 - I'm doing what God has given me to do!

So... I paint away... for the glory of God!

What have you been given to do?

And let us not be weary in well doing: for in due season we shall reap, if we faint not. Galatians 6:9

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

A good reminder... to faint not! Easy to keep on when things/people are pleasant and encouraging... hard when they're not! :0(