Thursday, October 16, 2008

All around the house

I am swamped with stuff. It all started when I decided that my workroom needed some tweaking...

Thus began the happy little game of musical belongings (known at old time birthday parties as musical chairs) that has consumed nearly every room in my house and my entire week!

To give you just a little taste of the chaos...
the upstairs computer moved downstairs
the workroom armoire moved to the hall
the hall cedar chest moved to the the workroom
the office barrister case moved to the workroom
the vintage cupboard moved to the office....

and on and on it goes! Books, supplies and equipment all have to find new homes.

Am I glad I started all this?

Ask me in a week.

What's that? You don't see any pictures?

Do you honestly think I would take - or show - pictures?!?

In fact... I wonder where my camera is....

My help cometh from the Lord, which made heaven and earth. Psalm 121:2

No comments: