Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Prayer Album re-do

I started work on a new prayer album. The old one was getting pretty worn, and there were friends who wanted to work on theirs... so Saturday, we met. The tables were spread with papers, adhesives, and varied embellishments. We each claimed an area and went to work.

Although a lot was accomplished that day, I came home with an unfinished project. Tonight... it's finally complete. Yay!

Because there are always a few pages that I really like, I decided to do show-and-tell. Well, hmmm, I'm not actually telling anything, so this would be show-and... well, OK, show!

friends
church
families
finale
I noticed in the close-up that the center gem moved on one of the flowers. Even that will not dampen my joy as I start tomorrow, praying with a fresh new album. Life is good.

My meditation of Him will be sweet: I will be glad in the Lord. Psalm 104:34

3 comments:

Joel and Marcie Fenske said...

I LOVE the little flowers... beautiful. Is that from your new machine?

Anonymous said...

I love how you you used the word "embellishments" Your prayer journal rocks!

cHim-prints said...

Yes! The little flowers are from my QK Revolution. Cut with the turn of a handle!