Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Friendly faces

The thing about making cards is the trial and error period. When you go out on a limb, push the "normal" envelope... there is a lot of error in the trials.

A few days ago, I created faces with my non-dominant hand. By the time I was finished, a few of the faces had personalities... then they became friends... they are starting to have names. (I know... I'm a bit wacky.)

The group
Can't you just see these faces arriving in some distant mailbox? So can I! See? I'm not so crazy!

So today, I'm building cards. Haven't hit the right combo yet, but the search is so much fun.

Meet Lucille
The verse for the day stopped me short with the first phrase... I will behave myself wisely in a perfect way... Psalm 101:2

1 comment:

Joel and Marcie Fenske said...

This is a new look for you! Seems like your cards are usually more muted than that! Almost as if the Picasso in you is coming out!