Thursday, June 26, 2008

Thankful Journal - part 2

Yay!!! I'm finished with all 52 pages of the Thankful Journal. While this stack may not appear to be all that much, look at what the grass/weeds did while I was tucked away in my workroom!

monster weeds poking above the paperwork
The only thing left to do is to punch the holes for the binding. I am going to experiment with some "fun paper clips" I found today. If they don't work smoothly, I'll go back to the original suggestion of sensible book rings.

love the thumbs-up
And don't worry... this has been such a project, that I will share pictures of the completed journal before I give it away.

As is true of everything I work on, there are the select parts that I really like. I had a hard time narrowing it down to just a few (this really was fun to make), but here is the blue group.

journal fav's
O give thanks unto the Lord; for he is good; for his mercy endureth forever. I Chronicles 16:34

No comments: