Friday, June 27, 2008

Thankful Journal - finis!

I'm sitting here with my right hand in the air. I do hereby promise... no more Thankful Journal posts. Ok, if you beg, maybe. Short of begging, I will move on.

In the meantime, here is the finished journal. I am so happy with it. There was a complaint that the previous photos were too vague, so I have included a few straight-on shots to show the final product.

the front cover

pages ready for thankfulness!

love these two pictures

note the freshly mown grass
You have probably noticed that there are no "fun clip" binders. That didn't work out at all.

I'm glad it's ready for the birthday. It will be a joy for me to give.

..the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord. Romans 6:23

1 comment:

Joel and Marcie Fenske said...

I did note the freshly mown grass. :) I can't wait to see this journal up close. Looks beautiful.