Sunday, May 18, 2008

My bag

There are advantages to working the bugs out of new designs - you have a prototype that someone has to use. This time, it's me!

Here is the newest design. By the time it was complete, I had a list of things to do differently on the next "copy" that I make. But in the meantime, I have this unique cHim-pouch that smiles at me every time I look at it.

Really... doesn't it just look happy with all that loopy trim?


I just love working on these bags. The feel of the fabric, the colors, the finished product... I do hope they cause someone to "cHim."

...study to be quiet, and to do your own business, and to work with your own hands... that you may walk honestly toward them that are without, and that you may have lack of nothing. I Thessalonians 4:11 & 12

No comments: