Thursday, May 15, 2008

Fashion finds

The things you can learn when you travel beyond your familiar borders!

While we were in AZ, we enjoyed fabulous food, free concerts, wonderful sunny weather ... but the shopping!

For example... did you know that there are shirts that really are one-size-fits-all? You can dress your doll one in it day, and the next day, wear the the amazing popcorn top yourself! It comes in any color you can imagine - including camouflage. I had my sister hold this so that you could see the fashion that is available to you for the low, low price of $4.

The popcorn top - unstretched.


It takes two sets of hands to get the full effect.

The salesman assured us that he had witnessed a 400 lb. woman trying on a top just like this. And it fit!

(I'm not real sure what he considers a "fit"... or why he chose to tell me this... Hmm, maybe I had a bit too much of that great food.)

Don't worry. I didn't buy one.

Favor is deceitful, and beauty is vain: but a woman that feareth the Lord, she shall be praised. Proverbs 31:30

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Unbelievable! I actually have seen these very same shirts in the Kokomo Mall! There is a store across from ours that sells them for $20! I bet the owner has made a few trips to AZ himself!!! Maybe you SHOULD have bought some... and tried out the Coldwater market!