Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Making progress

I admit it - this is a learning process.

I have finally figured out the link thing. With the instructions right in front of me, I can type in the HTML myself! (born on Independence Day - can you tell?)

So here goes... Let's say I want to link to Pencil Pointers blog - I would simply type in my magic, the letters turn a funny color and you see this! - Pencil Pointers

And for my next trick, I can do this... remember the photo of the singing 2 year-old? Hold your cursor over his picture and find the hidden message.

I can sing Amazing Grace.
I tell you... I feel like wonder woman! I wonder what I'll learn to do next?

Lead my in thy truth, and teach me: for thou art the God of my salvation; on thee do I wait all the day. Psalm 25:5

1 comment:

Joel and Marcie Fenske said...

Truly, I am impressed. Also, what could be better than linking to Pencil Pointers? :)