Thursday, August 18, 2011

Waiting and watching

These pictures were taken on day 22 of my disintegrating bundle project. It seems as though there are few changes. A little bit of wear to the edges... not much else. I guess I expected drama!




What I should do is place the photos from each week side by side so that I could see the change that is taking place. In the meantime, I have to resist the urge to pull the bundle apart and find out what's going on deep in the heart of all that paper.




I'm thinking of moving one of the bundles to a less sheltered location - a place where it could be battered by the rain, sun, and wind. Maybe that will quash my urge to peek.




Really... I do have other things that actually are important going on in my life. But those bundles just hang there and taunt me with their apparent inactivity. *sigh* This business of waiting is not for the weak-willed. Ninety days is a lo-o-o-ng time.
  
The peace of God which passeth all understanding, shall keep your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus. Philippians 4:7 

No comments: