Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Favorite things

Out of all the pictures they produced, I wonder if artists like Picasso, or Rembrandt, or even Claudine Hellmuth, have one creation that they love above all others.

Although the things that I create are "crafts", I do have a favorite piece. Back here, I had a finished background and wondered what the final product would look like. Well... here it is.



 
It is the most fun when I can find a new, significant place to leave guerrilla art. So it was perfect when my favorite piece ended up in a family conference room, just off a surgery waiting room.

 

 
I rest on the promise from Scripture (Isaiah 55:11) that the words carried by that transformed Bingo card will accomplish their mission. What a privilege to have a hand in that!

Yet... I also can't help but wonder if the person who found and claimed this piece likes it as much as I do.

I will never know.

As thou knowest not what is the way of the spirit, nor how the bones do grow in the womb of her that is with child: even so thou knowest not the works of God who maketh all. Ecclesiastes 11:5

No comments: