Thursday, April 10, 2008

Ready? Action!

I love my digital camera. It fits in my purse. A press of a button and it's ready for action. It is adjustable... easy to use...

But the best part is that it captures little snippets of life... moments that might be easily forgotten... or unique experiences that just need to be shared.

For instance, last night was "crazy hat night" for the kids at church. Without my camera, you would have missed this vacuum cleaner hat....


or our self-dubbed "air head."


And how else would I be able to share with you my latest project - these shower favors? (Hershey's chocolate bars with a custom wedding photo label. Hope everyone at the shower likes chocolate!)


I love my camera. I'm ready for action!

But sanctify the Lord God in your hearts: and be ready always to give an answer to any man that asketh you a reason for the hope that is in you with meekness and fear. I Peter 3:15

No comments: