Monday, April 7, 2008

Birthdays and artists

It was birthday time on Sunday. Our firstborn celebrated his 39th birthday! It is almost worth growing older to have a piece of turtle cake.


It has been two days full of celebration, food, work, laughter, hiking, pictures, games - need I go on? We are so thankful (and blessed) to be surrounded by family.

After demonstrating the wonder of my Photoshop Elements, I inspired all sorts of artwork. Inside, outside, my little artists were hard at work. By the time everyone left, I had pages of original art on my desk.


I'm not sure how I'll use them - yet... but I am sure that each finished product will be precious to me. I know the artists!

...for I know whom I have believed, and am persuaded that He is able to keep that which I have committed unto him against that day. II Timothy 1:12

No comments: