Sunday, April 27, 2008

Making pouches

I have been having so much fun making my bags - (or should I say pouches? cHim-pouches, you know) - that this beautiful stack of fabric doesn't represent work. It calls to me from my work table...

"Teeeea-cher baaags! Bi-i-ig purrrrses! Li-i-ittle purrrrses!"


This is a period of field testing. The first bag went to the owner of an education store in IN. Would educators use bags like these to carry materials?

The second bag and matching cell phone holder went to a music director at a church in northern MI. Will a woman with an intense, busy life find these items useful... and practical?


Until I have the answers to these questions, I'm making "pouches", and loving the process beginning to end.

Whatsoever thy hand findeth to do, do it with thy might... Ecclesiastes 9:10

No comments: