Thursday, February 28, 2008

Making tracks

Because I live in an empty nest, the new snow stays pristine for a long time. So it is a bit disconcerting to see trails of footprints all around the house... especially when I have been home alone for a few days.


Who - or what - is walking around my house? Friend or foe? Should I put out traps? What size?

Do I reeeeeeally want to know?

When you come right down to it, I am sure there was greater danger for me leaning out of the upstairs window taking these pictures, than from any creature tiptoeing around my house.

Bloggers...

Thou wilt keep him in perfect peace whose mind is stayed on thee... Isaiah 26:3

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We want to see a picture of you hanging out the window...just hold the camera out a little farther and push the button!

We had a good laugh over that one. Not sure of the tracks. Are they Rods?