Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Today is the day

Today is the day that we hit the road for a mini-getaway together. Pennsylvania is the main goal, Mama's on the Half Shell (MD) the anticipated highlight, and lots of wandering back roads along the way.

My purse is packed with guerrilla art. Lots of new venues await me.



 This is also the day that the bundles of weathered paper comes inside to start a new life. Because of "this is the day" #1, the excitement of "this is the day" #2 is being done in stages. The bundles are in the house... I will open them after shopping, eating, resting, wandering.
 





I'm am seeing some lovely edges though. Can't wait to dig deeper.

This is the day which the Lord hath made; we will rejoice and be glad in it. Psalm 118:24

1 comment:

Nancy said...

I hope you have a wonderful get a way....and come back refreshed and ready to tackle that stack of paper that's been outside...I can't wait to see what it looks like and what you do with it.....

Pictures please.....