Saturday, October 22, 2011

Joy in the trees

Did I mention that I love October? Every year I end up taking pictures of the beautiful colors that fill the trees in the yard. It soothes my soul... speaks to my heart... makes me thankful...

These are all SOOC. I couldn't think of any way to improve on God's handiwork. The only thing that could improve the view is if you were here, beside me, taking in all this beauty.












... the mountains and the hills shall break forth before you into singing, and all the trees of the field shall clap their hands. Isaiah 55:12

3 comments:

Beth said...

Beautiful! What an awesome view!!

on another note...which has nothing to do with the trees you just pictured...when is the bonfire?

Anonymous said...

What is SOOC? I also agree with everything you posted. Love the color changing leaves, and the crisp air.
- Laura

cHim-prints said...

Beth - the bonfire was last Saturday night. Pictures to come. It was most impressive.

Laura - SOOC is "straight out of camera". It's always tempting to enhance the color, but these did not need it.