Monday, September 22, 2008

Oooo.. do I have plans

Three months from today, we will all be wishing that three months ago, we had worked on Christmas gifts. Right? So, with that in mind, I already have a plan in motion.

After months of searching, I recently found this little treasure in a flea market.

the bare bones
The reason I wanted this small case is to make it look similar to this -

the goal
I have been saving this magazine page for a couple of years, hoping to find just the right case, so that it could be outfitted to match the little person I have in mind. If I can make it look this beautiful and fill it with goodies that delight the recipient, it will be a unique gift - something from my heart to hers.

I'll keep you "posted".

Therefore if any man be in Christ, he is a new creature: old things are passed away; behold, all things are become new. II Corinthians 5:17

2 comments:

Joel and Marcie Fenske said...

This is incredibly creative and beautiful! My only negative comment is that you said it was for a "little" person... why not me? I would love something like that... perhaps for wrapping creative presents! Or maybe one that is a little sewing kit for mending!

cHim-prints said...

So... a person could wonder...
Did I mean little in stature?
Little in years? (As compared to whom?)
Little in intellect?
Oh no no no! Not that!
Such a mystery...
And yes, the picture is beautiful isn't it?