Tuesday, August 5, 2008

This case is closed

Finally... the computer case is finished. The pickup date is August 7. I only made one mistake that jeers at me every time I see it... but there are so many parts of it that I love that I have decided to let it go.

the completed bagThe laptop sleeve slides right into the outer bag. The fit seems just right - wide enough to slide the sleeve in easily, slim enough to hold it in place.

the inside with the laptop sleeve
One thing I love is the little vintage button on the front pocket flap. Between the design, color combination, and the single visible opening, it was the perfect touch for this bag.

the perfect vintage touch
And now? I am ready to take on a bag... purse... anything that doesn't need tweaking!

Teach me thy way, O Lord, and lead me in a plain path... Psalm 27:11

No comments: