Tuesday, February 9, 2010

A winter get-away

My dear husband has been wistfully talking about a get-away.

Sounds wonderful to me.... just the two of us... warm sunshine... some luxury accommodations, perhaps?

He has brought this up many times over the past several months, so I'm sure he has something in mind.

Sure enough, he found the perfect destination three weeks ago. He took pictures and planned to surprise me at just the right moment - Valentine's Day? - but he couldn't keep it a secret any longer.

Aaaah... gourmet restaurants... amenities... did I mention warm?

Want to see the "brochure" photos of our (ccckkk-cccckkkk) dream get-away?


Oh, and those luxury ammenities?


Oh my... I almost forgot the nearby shopping!


Fortunately, he laughed when he showed me the pictures.

...he that is of a merry heart hath a continual feast. Better is a little with the fear of the Lord than great treasure and trouble therewith. Proverbs 15:15,16

1 comment:

Marcie said...

Ha! Those are great snapshots! Did Dad take those?