Monday, September 21, 2009

Prayer Album - new again

It is always a rewarding experience when I finally finish the last page on a fresh new prayer album. Facing every decorated page, is an open expanse of lined paper, just waiting to be filled in with extra requests, jottings, special verses and notes of thanks to God.

And always, there are favorite pages, and there are pages that remind me that this is not a perfect world.

Want to see the little things I like most?

Yes? Did I hear yes?

Okay! (note: While I wait... and wait.... for Adobe to fix my PSE problems, sorry about the photo quality.)

Experimenting with sandy gel medium...


...just loved the way this came together...


... and the grungy pink petals that overlap the stamped tag...



So today, the old album goes on a shelf. With fresh energy and a new album, I'm at it again. Wonder where the path will lead this time?

Teach me to do thy will; for thou art my God: thy spirit is good; lead me into the land of uprightness. Psalm 143:10

1 comment:

Marcie said...

Looks beautiful. Would love to see it when I see you next.