Thursday, June 25, 2009

And now it's history...

Already the whirlwind visit is over. This afternoon my little bundle of energy rejoined her family.

This was Day 2:

the kooky moments...




(Note: When the mulberry trees are really loaded, you can open the bag wide and wait!)

project times...


and the grand finale! The light show at the Cascades.


Today's reuniting with mommy and siblings happened in a twinkling - arms outstretched, feet moving so fast I don't think they touched the ground!

I should have had my camera ready.

Sing unto the Lord, all the earth; show forth from day to day His salvation. First Chronicles 16:23

1 comment:

Marcie. said...

I love, love, love those happy pics of Allison! The background made them even cuter! Your new heading is so perfect. Very good for a crafter such as you. I like it because it lets everyone in on what you're all about as soon as they see it. You'll have to help me with mine sometime!