Tuesday, June 23, 2009

The adventure begins

I had forgotten how many things could be packed into one day... every moment an adventure.

Today, my little buddy and I

- picked (and ate) the first sugar snap pea


- picked cherries


- bravely tasted a pepperoncini pepper


- mastered the rotary cutter


- practiced stitching with the sewing machine and made a shoulder bag that was used on the shopping trip that topped off the day!


I had more pictures, but Blogger said we did too many things. Don't worry though - we'll be back tomorrow!

For God so loved the world, that He gave His only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in Him should not perish, but have everlasting life. John 3:16 (Allison told me today that this is her favorite verse)

3 comments:

Joel and Marcie Fenske said...

Wow. You really did pack a lot into one day! Looks like you had fun. I miss your little buddy. And... good job getting your first sugar snap. I'm still waiting on mine... but I do have lots of blossoms!

Anonymous said...

Precious! What a blessed grandaughter!!!! Keep teaching! C. Nottingham

Jessica said...

what a fun grandma!! love it :)