Thursday, February 12, 2009

Read the recipe - please?

Yay!!! I'm on Associated Content! I submitted my first content and now you can help me by going there and reading my contribution. You get cookies... I get paid for every thousand clicks... so pleeeease, start clicking.

It's a recipe for slice and bake cookies. Even if you don't want to bake cookies... just go click and pretend that you're reading!

This is where it is - Save Money with DIY Convenience Foods
Stretch your grocery dollars by making your own slice and bake frozen cookie dough. This crowd size recipe for Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies provides all the convenience of ready made cookies plus homemade taste at a bargain price.
http://www.associatedcontent.comarticle/1450301/save_money_with_diy_convenience_foods.html

So now that I've tested the water.... I have plans. Ah yes... I have plans.

It is good that a man should both hope and quietly wait for the salvation of the Lord. Lamentations 3:26

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I clicked! Sounds like a delicious recipe. Good job in the intro to the recipe. Sounds very convenient!