Monday, February 16, 2009

Projects 1 - 4

It may seem like a lot of projects start around here... and you may wonder - what about the finished products?

Report time.

The main part of the little crocheted acorn bag (1/22) is finished. It turned out just the way I hoped it would. I have searched for a perfect coordinating yarn to use for the top, but nothing is quite right. So, I decided to use the same yarn. It isn't going quite as smoothly... time alone will tell the tale of the finished piece.


I have been captivated with my faces (1/20 & 2/10) the last few days. Using some helpful advice from a trusted critic, the refining process is underway. (It is so much fun, I feel a bit guilty.)


Today I accepted a "commission" to make a journal for a surprised mommy-to-be. Ideas are beginning to congregate... I'm considering fabric... lots of embellished pages... and this picture to start the whole thing off. (Only a peek - I may change my mind!)


The crochet hook case (2/4) is waiting for the final resolution. Thank you for the many suggestions. Alterations are not high on my "boy, I love to do this!" list, so when the acorn, the cards and the journal are finished...

In the meantime, life is good.

For how great is His goodness, and how great is His beauty... Zechariah 9:17

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Looks like you're keeping busy! Your acorn bag is so cute, can't wait to see the finished product. Also, I hope you show the "commissioned" journal you're making. What a great idea!