Wednesday, August 16, 2017

Image Transfer Workshop Project

Dear blog,

I have not intentionally neglected you. I have been under-inspired and it has shown in the number of times I came here to update you.

But then ... I joined the Instagram 100 Day Project. By the end of the 100 days, it occurred  me that there doesn't have to be a deadline looming to give me permission to make things ... to play with paper or all things sticky and messy.

I also was reminded of three great books that I purchased over the past few years (all three by Darlene Olivia McElroy and Sandra Duran Wilson). They are great books, but since I never appeared in my workroom with out a deadline looming, the books sat gathering dust.

This week I made the decision to work my way through every project in the book, Image Transfer Workshop. I won't skip any pages. I won't jump around the book. I will go page by page and try every technique.

There is no rush to finish. No 100 day deadline, so my goal is to try everything, use everything in some kind of end product, and enjoy the journey.

I've already completed the first how-to. Because there are lots of pictures that go with this, there may be more than one post to cover the steps. I want to be able to remember in detail everything that I learn.



Prove all things; hold fast that which is good. I Thessalonians 5:21

No comments: