Friday, May 11, 2012

Trials and errors

Days are flying by. Too fast. I can't keep up.

I think about what has been accomplished between the dawn and the fall of night, and I wonder,  With so many experiments behind me .. all these lessons learned ... was it worth the time spent?

I don't know. So let's have a little bit of show and tell. (FYI: Those thoughts you'll be thinking? I know... I've thought the same thing. But hey, I have to build up this thick skin that gives me the courage to keep aiming for better all the while providing a good belly laugh for my friends.   *smile*)

Here goes....

A rustic little scene that has been distressed. Not unlike the maker.


They look like poster girls for Tylenol. Not exactly what I was going for. In fact, I never did achieve what I was going for. Hmmm.. maybe it's a mirror.


A background that I have plans for. Layers yet to come.


The worktable gets cleaned, only to be piled again with papers covered with ideas that evolve while I'm trying to clean up the last pile of papers that are covered with ideas that evolved while ....

Is there a cure for this? Do I want to be cured? Not so sure about that.

In the multitude of my thoughts within me thy comforts delight my soul. Psalm 94:19

2 comments:

Nancy said...

I don't think there is a cure when you've been given a gift for creating which certainly you have...It has to come out so I would suggest you don't fight it and continue to let God use your hand to create and learn and grow and have fun...You touch many others with your gift so you go girl and be free......

amanda jolley said...

Yes, I am very much relating to this.