Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Temptation, thy name is chocolate

Uh-oh.

I have been left as caretaker for this package that arrived on Valentine's day.


I'm here by myself for a couple of days... and I keep hearing my name. Softly, on chocolate scented breezes, again and again...

Barbie.... Barbie... (Only those who know me veeerrrryyy well call me that, so I must respond. Right?)

I'm trying so hard to keep in mind that the package was labeled for Gramma and Grampa. Hopefully, no one counted the little yellow packets before he left the house.

The heart of her husband doth safely trust in her... She will do him good and not evil all the days of her life. Proverbs 31:11-12

3 comments:

Nancy said...

So cute.......but you know he loves you so much he would want you to have as much as you like.....He's not selfish in any way but his heart is to meet your needs.....You can always look at this from two angles.......hahahhahaha

Have fun with your chocolate......

Laurie said...

Molly was pretty excited to make the blog, Barbie..

err. I mean Barb.

:-)

Happy Valentine's Day! Don't eat them all at once. One M&M = One Minute.

Anonymous said...

I agree with Nancy. That's what I tell myself everytime I finish off the last piece of cake, the last cookie, the last little snack pack of M&M's . . . "he really loves me so much that he won't even miss it . . . "