Monday, January 10, 2011

You see what?

So, today, I finished my next guerrilla art piece and took it to my in-house critic for an opinion. Before I tell you his exact words, let me explain that the original version that he saw had 3 flowers...

Kinda' like this...


He says, "That's nice. A dog, right?"

Well, after he said that, he was right! Cute little button flowers faded from view and a dog appeared in their place. *sigh*

Back to the work table. More color, more glue, more buttons, more "pearls "... Ah, flowers once again.


Amazing what fresh eyes will see.

... Eye hath not seen, nor ear heard, neither have entered into the heart of man, the things which God hath prepared for them that love him. I Corinthians 2:9

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Okay, I see what Rod saw. But only after you pointed it out . . .