Thursday, January 6, 2011

I feel ok...

I'm concerned. I don't know what happened to me today.

I baked bread.


While that cooled, I made granola. (New recipe. Jury is out.)


I read and answered emails, worked on an art project, cleaned, and did laundry. And through it all, I prayed (probably for you), pondered the significance of OT incense, and here I am... blogging.

If I keep up this pace, I'll be 80 before I'm 65!

Love not sleep, lest thou come to poverty; open thine eyes, and thou shalt be satisfied with bread. Proverbs 20:13

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Barb
I am so excited to try your bread!! I am waiting for it to rise right now. Now I have one hint that if you want to keep making it that you will need (want :)) http://www.nutritionlifestyles.com/bosch.htm#mum6wb If you like freshly ground wheat get the Nutrimill too.

Maybe you know about it already... Save your arms!
Hugs!
Sandy