Friday, August 13, 2010

Guerrilla art - pt. 2

Guerrilla art update:
Already in a random place - 5
Yet to place - 1
Planned for future drops - there is no number to cover this!

What a project! The most amazing part? It sets something free in the mind and soul... those dark corners that say - I made this and I want recognition for all the effort that went into it. To walk away from something that is so personal... to just leave it, no strings attached... that action opens the hand, builds faith, throws the need for praise under the bus. Who knew?


This past week, my little projects have found resting places in 3 different states. There was only one time that I passed the drop spot a second time. When I cast a casual glance to make sure it was slightly visible, it was gone! I stepped closer to make sure my eyes were telling the whole story - yep! It was gone. Another wave of thoughts to process....

Guerrilla for God - interesting job description.

... The things which are impossible with men are possible with God. Luke 18:27

No comments: