Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Time out

We are on vacation. Honey Creek Resort is home this week for me and my dearly beloved, my sister and bro-in-law, and my mom. It is a rustic area with cabins that have all the comforts of home.... dishwasher, comfy beds and flat screen TVs.. that's right.. more than one!

So, we have been enjoying nature in our own various ways -

we girls observing turkeys outside the cabin... No, not Rod and Joe, real wild animals!


the guys busy trying to shoot birdies.... Oh goodness no! This kind!


We're having a great time enjoying the beauty of rest and nature.

Wish you were here!

And the work of righteousness shall be peace; and the effect of righteousness quietness and assurance forever. And my people shall dwell in a peaceable habitation, and in sure dwellings, and in quiet resting places. Isaiah 32:17,18

No comments: