Monday, October 5, 2009

Breakfast, dinner and dessert

Food! Filling the eyes, dancing on the tongue, satisfying a need somewhere way deep down...

Friday - the decor for the men's breakfast - apples! Walls of apples standing on the tables... How is that standing? It's gonna go! What in the world?


Saturday - Chinese! A lazy susan filled and overflowing with dishes of beef, pork and General Tso's Chicken (I don't know what battle he won with this recipe, but I know why!!!). For an already festive group, this was the fortune in the cookie!


Today - a new recipe, Chocolate Pumpkin Muffin Tops. Only 3 ingredients! Quick and easy! And, a one time wonder... as in I made it one time. I wonder if this crumpled up recipe will hit the wastebasket from here?


Tomorrow all this delight has to end, or I'll be wondering how I will afford my new bigger wardrobe!

It is written, Man shall not live by bread alone, but by every word that proceedeth out of the mouth of God. Matthew 4:4

2 comments:

Marcie said...

I'm dying to know... we're those muffin tops good? I'd like to have a recipe for them if they only have 3 ingredients!

cHim-prints said...

Please go to the next post for the recipe.