Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Boy, was I wrong!

Even though I didn't know that I was wrong... apparently I was... very wrong.


My husband, whose name is not Frank, is nonetheless frank... and honest. He said, "I love those muffins!"

Another friend, who saw my previous post, called me and said, "I want that recipe!"

No, I didn't rummage through the garbage. I remembered the original poster's clever blog name, and I will give you the opportunity to get the 3-ingredient recipe for yourself. Click here to go to The Bake-Off Flunkie. Find the recipe on October 4th.

Enjoy! It is easy... and it is only 3 ingredients... and I did get 47 of these little gems.

If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness. I John 1:9

2 comments:

The Jackson's Journey said...

I've heard of this recipe, but haven't tried it. I will have to soon... :-)

cHim-prints said...

It really is as easy as it sounds. I hope you like them.