Sunday, December 21, 2008

It's ready!

It has been a bit busy around here. The crochet hook is flying, the paint and paste are drying. (ooo! a rhyme - love it when I can do two things at once!) Slowly, but surely, the projects are coming together.

Our contributions to the family handmade gift exchange are finished. My favorite is the altered book Thankful Journal. (Don't worry - my son-in-law is not reading my blog!)

altered cover

the Dad-stamped pages
This was a lot of fun to make. I would like to make a few more when the pressure is off. I'm sure I won't have any helpers for the stamping. That was a once-in-a-lifetime event!

For Christ also hath once suffered for sins, the just for the unjust, that he might bring us to God... I Peter 3:18

1 comment:

Beth said...

I love this idea! Please send me the directions. I would love to make one for mom and Joe.