Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Busy hands

The last two days have been filled with work!

With the things I wanted to do - things like a blog face lift, writing a Christmas letter, finishing a scarf - the hours passed unnoticed.

When it came to projects that weren't my "department"? Ooooh... I needed an attitude adjustment. I continually ask myself, Who are you doing this for? Even with that reminder, aggravation tip-toes into my heart and head before I realize what is happening. Sneaky it is... hard to stop.

So, to encourage a quiet spirit, I decided to share the "work" in pictures.

score, fold, score, score, fold, fold... again

one down, 75 to go
At this point, the blog has a complete face lift, the scarf is finished, the Christmas letter is written, and one little candle "box" is finished (only 75 more to do).

Can you guess which project was not causing my heart to soar?

In the multitude of my thoughts within me thy comforts delight my soul.
Psalm 94:19

1 comment:

Beth said...

Hmmmm....I'm thinking that the candle boxes aren't the most favorite pastime at this point in time. They look nice though.