Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Today

Three good things.

1.) I live in a country where I can earn this sticker. (I know, I know... it's backwards, but I've always wanted to try one of these mirror pictures.)

these self pics aren't so easy to do!
2.) The story is in the mail. Prayed about... prayed over... mailed! Now the editor will vote.


3.) Autumn is my favorite time of year. I love the colors. I love the smell in the air. I love sweaters and jeans. This was my view on the road to the Post Office with good thing #2.

the beauty of the earth
I am slooooowly reading my way through the Psalms. Some of the verses for today were:
O sing unto the Lord a new song: sing unto the Lord, all the earth... O worship the Lord in the beauty of holiness: fear before him, all the earth. Psalm 96: 1 & 9

I am greatly blessed.

1 comment:

Joel and Marcie Fenske said...

I was so mad because this year, I did not receive the sticker when I voted. I had even told my children I would have it on when I picked them up from school. They all wondered where it was. Lucky you!