Saturday, November 10, 2012

The 5x5 project

I jumped into the deep end knowing that I flail, splash and basically just roil the water. At the time, it didn't matter. I wasn't thinking about technique. There was a challenge... I had something to say... so aiming for the deep end... I flew into the air.

And now, among all the fine swimmers, there I am, flailing, splashing and generally having a good time. I may look a bit silly, but hey! You can't ever say, I hid when the pool opened.

Sunday, 11/11/12, you can see the whole thing here ... Seth Apter's The Altered Page blog.

 
Some absolutely beautiful pieces were submitted for his 5x5 project. He will be displaying every piece submitted every Sunday in November on his blog. No one is left out... every last piece will be included.
 
Take a look. You will be amazed at the talent some people can cram into a 5x5 space.
 
When I sit in darkness, the Lord shall be a light unto me. Micah 7:8
 
 

4 comments:

Jessica said...

I just saw yours and love it! It was my fave of all of them :)

Linda Sagastume said...

I saw your 5x5 piece on Seth's blog, it is right by mine and I thought how wonderful to be placed by a sister in Christ who proclaims the Word in her art. Just wanted to wish you a blessed day my friend, I loved your piece. Linda Sagastume

cHim-prints said...

Oh... Thank you Jessica!

cHim-prints said...

Linda, that is the most wonderful thing you could have said. Thank you! I would love to know how to converse with you.