Monday, November 19, 2012

Making improvements

I wondered when I signed in for my first art class that actually cost $$, if I was foolish, or if I would actually come through the experience with new understanding. Would I be able to take the info given and make it my own? Or would I just learn how to duplicate the art that the teacher makes.
 

You tell me... this is before the class. Me, on my own trying to be arty.
 
 
Same painting... trying a technique I learned.
 

 
I know it isn't there yet, but it is so much better! I'm still working on these little buildings. Someday... they will be just what I wanted to see when I started.
 
Being confident of this very thing, that He which hath begun a good work in you will perform it until the day of Jesus Chriat. Philippians 1:6

No comments: