Friday, October 12, 2012

Sign du jour

Encouraged by the completion of one "sign" project, I started on another. My usual work surfaces are in the 4"x 6" neighborhood, so when I saw that the first item on the supply list was a 16"x20" illustration board, I had the uneasy sense of too big... too big...

I squelched the uneasiness and bought the board. I laid it on my work table, squashing the words that danced about singing  too big... too big...

With every layer of paint and gel medium, I worked to stifle, smother and silence those words, too big... too big...

The new sign is finished, ready to frame and present to another budding artist.


 May she also squelch, stifle, smother and silence any nasty words that whisper in her ear.

I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me. Philippians 4:13

No comments: