Thursday, July 5, 2012

Booklet project

It's hot here. Really hot. And we get humidity that runs about as high as the temperature!

Now that I have that off my mind.... it's time for show and tell.

I have a booklet project in the works. Eight pages, filled with color, stitched and ready to be filled. In fact, the zendala created here was stripped to a single layer, ripped into random shapes...

 

... and added to the booklet pages.


This was my first attempt at making a single signature. Thanks to good directions, it went well.


All of the little tidbits that will tell the story on these pages are waiting for me to glue them in their proper place. Can't wait to hold the finished project in my hand. It's a gift... I need to get it finished!!!

Let the people praise thee, O God; let all the people praise thee. Psalm 67:3

No comments: