Thursday, March 31, 2011

The final poultry post

Lest you think I'm a chicken when it comes to show and tell, here's a peek at what I did with some of my painted (formerly ugly) papers.

My prayer album was long overdue for a remodel, so I used the project as a chance to put my rescued papers to good use. In fact, 12 of the 20 pages in the album are paper that should have been discarded. *Go green*

These are a few of my favorites with both purchased and painted papers...

store bought
store bought
rescued
rescued
rescued
I wish you could see the actual colors. My very favorite is the third page shown - rescued paper with the "city" from a rescued book. Love the way that page came together.

So, on this last day of poultry month and the first day with my new album, I think we'll celebrate!

Doesn't chicken sound yummy?

And above all things have fervent charity among yourselves: for charity shall cover the multitude of sins. I Peter 4:8

No comments: