Sunday, November 7, 2010

You have to try these!

Saturday was the men's breakfast at church. One of my assignments was to supply some baked goods.

I found a recipe here for Cinnamon Roll Cupcakes. Cinnamon rolls in individual cupcake papers - it sounded perfect for serving a large group of men.

I made 2 batches - 4 dozen rolls - enough for the breakfast, Sunday school treats and some sampling here at home. :>)


Argh... group at the breakfast was smaller than expected ... so leftovers came home. They called my name all day Saturday. The Sunday school platter? Wiped clean... yay!!

I'm still working my way through the last dozen. I figure if I eat them 2 at a time, they'll be gone in a jiffy.

Won't that be a relief!

p.s. I would have taken my own picture instead of borrowing, but my fingers have been so sticky that I didn't want to touch my camera.

How sweet are thy words to my taste! Yea, sweeter than honey to my mouth! Psalm 119:103

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh my we did try them....they were just what the "doc" ordered! Thank you for sharing. Yours looked just like this stock photo. The Nottinghams 9