Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Seizing the day

Things are quiet here, so I seized the day to do guerrilla art.

Image transfers in general never cease to amaze me - and this one did not disappoint. This gesso transfer turned out even better than I hoped.


The little jewels are one of my favorite embellishments. Just the right amount of sparkle.


This is a piece of the fabric paper I stitched and cut up. The jury that sits here at my house is divided... but it was fun to do. Great verse.


This was a different process. Old Masters art cut and pasted to a gesso/ink stamped paper. Yes... I do love the sparkly jewels. sigh



It's not a light thing to make artful carriers for such precious words... and I long to please their Author.

Thy word is very pure: therefore thy servant loveth it. Psalm 119:140

No comments: