Monday, March 10, 2008

Making plans

While the computer was away, I added to my possessions.

Some things old...

I found a blue canning jar filled with watches at an antique store. I envision photographs for stationery, and watch parts sprinkled into scrapbooks... prayer album pages... altered books...



My aunt gave me this curio cabinet. It has been in the dining room at my grandmother's house as long as I can remember. I am thrilled to have it. Right now it houses candle snuffers. Someday I'll find just the right things to display in this beautiful piece of history.



and, some things new...

The funny looking black/white thing is a tripod.
Officially, a Gorillapod.
The beads are picasso jasper, ocean jasper and soocho jade.


In my mind I'm designing a watchband... a cell phone strap...
earrings... a necklace...
And I picture myself using the Gorillapod to share the results.


Let the words of my mouth, and the meditation of my heart, be acceptable in thy sight, O Lord, my strength and my redeemer.
Psalm 19:14

No comments: