Friday, March 18, 2011

Don't be a chicken!

It's time to redo my prayer album. There are some cut-to-size background papers in my stash... but ugh. They are completely uninspiring. No that's not true. the truth is, they're downright ugly!

It's nearly impossible for a person dabbling in collage/scrap "art" to discard any little bit of anything, let alone throw away perfectly good (yet ugly) paper. So, what am I going to do?

Today, I solved the problem. I quit being a chicken...


and started sloshing paint all over those ugly colors.


Some I just love. Others? Not so much. But, (yay!) I don't hate any of them any more. *smile*

And be not conformed to this world: but be ye transformed by the renewing of your mind, that ye may prove what is that good, and acceptable, and perfect, will of God. Romans 12:2

1 comment:

Marcie said...

Looking forward to seeing your new album.