Wednesday, June 22, 2016

Mission accomplished

My big project for last week was to make a journal. I made a similar book for myself a couple of years ago, so this was a bit of a rerun, but different enough to require checking the instructions often.

Cover paper is handmade paper from Hollanders. 


Inside pages are vintage ledger paper cut to size. The pages are as different from each other as possible - accomplished by individually cutting each piece of paper in order to move the numbers, headers and footers around.


I even found a way to include one of my favorite prints from my gelatin plate. A fun way to end the book.


The best part of the project is that it was a request from my grandson. He needed a journal for notes from his Bible study. This made the effort pure joy.

Wherewithal shall a young man cleanse his way? by taking heed thereto according to thy word. Psalm 119:9

No comments: