Tuesday, March 12, 2013

New things

Remember the art class I bought last summer? The wonderful thing about it is that once you're in, it's available forever. So I went back this week... and visited a session that I skipped before.

It's all about getting the creative juices going with quick projects. No fine art... just funky do-anything projects to spark a creative fire. Julie built hers around photographs. I used little pieces that have been sitting in bins waiting for some good reason to see the light of day. And tonight... I have some fresh guerrilla art.

Following the basic steps produced pieces that are much busier than what I usually do.

pink lilly of the valley
 
hand stitched

Makes me long for spring.

But ye ... be not weary in well doing. II Thessalonians 3:13

1 comment:

Nancy said...

These are so pretty; I really like the colors.. I think we are all yearning for the new season and all that it brings....