Thursday, February 2, 2012

It's today!

We're having cake here tonight. This has been a day full of remembering and celebrating.



Four years have passed since the momentous moment that I first hit "Publish Post." It was a time in my life when there was so much that I wanted to say, but the keyboard only produced tears. So, determined to conquer, I started this blog. I think that original post was about soup.

Everything ... from bread disasters to coyotes, grandkids and celebrations, arty-crafty experiments and insecurities ... has filled the screen here. It is a record of my life... a diary of the day-to-day stuff of living. And always, God is there.

So, Happy Birthday little blog! What a God-send you are!

Psalm 94:19 - In the multitude of my thoughts within me thy comforts delight my soul.

3 comments:

Nancy said...

Congratulations...what a milestone....wish I had some of that cake......

I have enjoyed so much getting to know you through blogging. You are a very talented lady and each time I visit with you, I leave inspired and encouraged....

By the way, thank you so much for the comments you left me yesterday....They touched my heart.....

Tammy said...

Congratulations mentor and friend! Cake looks totally deeelish!!! :D

Laurie said...

It's a God send to us too Barb! Keep it coming!

Love you!
And Happy Anniversary!!