Friday, May 13, 2011

I wonder...

Life has been busy. Filled with things that are interesting to me, and most likely only me.

For instance, I am intrigued with how many different ways I can alter my library file cards... but another person might say, "More paint? More transfers? How much gel medium can a person use?"



And, I am dying to know how much whole wheat flour I can use in my mostly white flour bread recipe before it becomes a boat anchor. And, I wonder what would happen if I add cheese when I shape the loaves? A non-baker might think, "Go buy the bread!"


And then, there's my ever-present defiant streak that says (or sings)"anything you can do, I can do better!"... so of course, I have to try making my own whole wheat bread bowls for the Minestrone soup bubbling on the stove. Some well rested diner might laugh... as they walk into Panera Bread and order soup in a bread bowl.


Life without a challenge is like faith without works... how do you know what will happen unless you throw yourself out there?

Jesus said, If ye love me, keep my commandments. John 14:15

No comments: